5 ways to educate your kids while making a cuppa
The holidays have only just begun and I’ve lost count of the number times I’ve said “wait a minute kids, I’m just …”. If you’re in the same boat, here are 5 ways to keep the kids occupied for 10 mins while you clean the house, take a phone call or make a cuppa. And the best bit? They’re all educational – double win!
Brought to you by our partner Highbrow™, the new on-demand educational video service for kids aged 1-13.
Use exclusive code BUBELE for a 6-week trial to last you through the summer.
- Learn to Draw Loop Faces: An easy-to-follow tutorial for making faces out of simple shapes.
- Hear from a helicopter pilot: A lesson on helicopters from a real life pilot!
- Practice maths at the zoo: A trip to see the animals and learn about numbers and counting.
- Learn about musical instruments: A fun way to learn about the instruments of the symphony orchestra.
- Shake it up with some aerobics: Dance moves to work off some of that energy.
- Try some yoga: Animal moves make it easy for kids to find their zen.
Want more? See our special offer
Enjoy free & unlimited access to Highbrow™ throughout the summer holidays with this extended trial offer.
To claim: Click here to go to Highbrow™ and enter the code BUBELE.
What you get: An extra FREE MONTH on top of their standard 15-day trial.
Note: You will need your credit card details to sign up, but you won’t be charged until the end of the extended trial, and you are free to cancel at any time, including before the first payment is taken.
Offer expires 31 August 2016