- What drove you to start becoming an influencer?
Wanting to give my children opportunities which I could not otherwise afford to.
- Name one thing that has helped you grow your following?
Running comps/giveaways and listing them on comps/giveaways websites.
- What are your personal brand values?
Honest reviews & building long term relationships.
- Are there any companies or brands that you would not work with?
- Please tell us one story from your past that will help us get to know you.
I had a beautiful cat called Bob who had one of his front legs removed. He lived to 14 years old.
What’s Good To Do is a Shopping and Lifestyle Blog by Debbie Talbot.
Email subscribers: 200