- What drove you to start becoming an influencer?
I really enjoy sharing my favourite things on my blog, from interiors to fashion to food. I would love to collaborate with more brands that I feel fit with my tastes and those of my readers – I get a real buzz out of recommending things to people and spreading the word.
- Name one thing that has helped you grow your following?
Sharing my life on instagram has really given my blog a boost, it is now one of my biggest sources of traffic too and a real community.
- What are your personal brand values?
I look for quality products, things that are classic but quirky too. It’s great to work with brands who are passionate about what they do and their products and / or services.
- Are there any companies or brands that you would not work with?
I wouldn’t work with gambling brands.
- Please tell us one story from your past that will help us get to know you.
In July 2015, I lost my husband to cancer. He had been ill for two years, and when he passed away I was left with our two children, Sam, seven and Florence, three. I write a lot about our experiences and how we are surviving and building a new life going forward.
Rainbeaubelle is a Lifestyle Blog by Julia Bryson.
Email subscribers: 260