Terms and conditions applicable to all competitions
- The Promotor is Bubele, 1 King Henry’s Rd, London, NW3 3QP.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, unless it is expressly stated in the competition copy that multiple entries are permitted.
- Entries will only be valid when made using the means, e.g. email, Facebook, Twitter or website comment, etc. as stated in the competition copy.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
- The closing date of the competition is on the date and time stated in the competition copy. After this date, no further entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries made up to the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email, Facebook or Twitter, as stated in the competition copy.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to meet the eligibility requirements, or fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to consider the prize as forfeited and to offer said prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name in connection with the competition and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by the Promoter relating to any publicity in respect of the competition.
- By entering, you agree that Bubele may use your competition entry, e.g. answer to a competition question, along with your name, on its website and social media platforms.
- By entering, you agree that Bubele may add your name and email address to its distribution list, and send you correspondence. You may opt out of this correspondence, and remove your details from Bubele’s distribution list, at any time by clicking on the relevant link inside the email.
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Never miss another offer! Sign up to our newsletter to receive current offers and competitions straight to your inbox.
2 thoughts on “Offers and Competitions”
My daughter is 6 and can’t decide between astrophysicist (as she says ‘smart person who looks at the stars’)and “singing construction worker”.
Wow!!!….Awesome kool scooter. Sic. Definitely on my wish list.