We recently asked parents want their little ones want to be when they grow up. There were lots of fantastic and imaginative responses, and it seems that sometimes, children know more about what they want than we do.
Here are our top 10 aspiring tot responses:
1. “My 4 year old wants to be “a mystery solver – just like Daphne from Scooby Doo!”- Emily
2. “My daughter is 3, and wants to be a snowman when she grows up!” – Pippa
3. “My daughter is coming up for 4 and for a very long time wanted to be a christmas tree. Now she wants to be a unicorn. As long as she’s happy.” – Clare
4. “My daughter is 3 years old and would love to be a cake baker when she grows up…though I think she really wants to be a caketaster :)” – Helen
5. “My daughter Poppy, who will be 3 at the end of March, wants to be a doctor, plumber, harbour master, princess and party animal. We have our hands full!” – Charlotte R
6. “Amy is 3 and wants to be Iron Man.” – Christine
7. “My daughter is 4 and wants to ‘get married when she grows up!'” – Sophie
8. “My soon to be three year old daughter wants to be an astronaut princess dinosaur huntress.” – Angela
9. “My daughter Ellie is 5. She recently said to me she would like to feed and put pandas to bed , so in adult terms I guess that’s a Zookeeper.” – Jeremy
10. “My daughter is 4 and when she grows up she wants to be ‘super, super fast'” – Nuala
Keep encouraging their imaginations and we hope that all of them get to be whatever it is that they want to be when they grow up!